Monday, March 12, 2012

Evy's Tree Fashion Shoot

This is my second crack at this post...it dawned on me that I didn't say a word about the shoot or about the product at all.  I was so tired when I worked on these images last night that it slipped past me to actually say something about them.

Let me start off by saying thank you to Evy's Tree once again for using my services to showcase their product.  You can see the rest of the Spring 2012 line at the Evy's Tree Shop.

I had a great time working with the models, Elisha and her two girls.  They girls were as good as you could ask them to be.  Actually they were pretty perfect and Elisha was easy to photograph as well.   We found a really cool location here in Stockton with some concrete towers and a couple groves of really skinny trees.  The overcast would break on occasion and let some beautiful warm sunlight through.  It was a nice surprise every few minutes.  I think we delivered a good product and I know the client was happy.

So please go check out the new Spring line and let Amy know what you think of the clothes and the photography!


















1 comment:

Robert Johnson said...

love these shots! good work, david!